Click Bait Click Bait

This is so addictive and colorful.Even if it is slow at times it seems to tell as story.

The story (In my opinion) Is about a boy who falls into a into a demonic girl's (possibly a succubus) trap when she tries to break out of her digital jail by fooling single boys to click on the dating notification in order to steal their souls.She is almost complete with this by using our protagonist's soul yet due to the blue thing that follows the succubus(Maybe another succubus's soul due to its unique shape) fusing within him he because as succubus.With this ill-gained skill he traps souls to help open the door possibly to impress the succubus and fall in love with him becoming a king.Once he opens the door for her she removes the blue soul from him(Killing/ trapping) him in her jail and leaves to the real world.

I can easily be wrong with this story yet it is my take on it(so please don't kill me over it).
P.s:Sorry for such a long story.

The Finger Eater - Chapter 1 The Finger Eater - Chapter 1

Wow this is made by only four people this is amazing and should get a reward. I cant wait for the next part

F.H. Memento: Playground F.H. Memento: Playground

Did this kid grow up to become that one creature in puppeteer because they both have the same card deck, a Cheshire grin and they don't lose unless you mess with the cards....

You Have 293 Keys You Have 293 Keys

Wow... 273 keys in 22:30, I was either really determined or really bored. Either way I will play this again... If possible

Rats Rats

This is an interesting idea yet every now and then there will be an unborn male rat that is counted yet is never on the screen not even behind the xp bar or anything.