You Have 293 Keys You Have 293 Keys

Wow... 273 keys in 22:30, I was either really determined or really bored. Either way I will play this again... If possible

Rats Rats

This is an interesting idea yet every now and then there will be an unborn male rat that is counted yet is never on the screen not even behind the xp bar or anything.

Sins Of Daisy Episode 4 Sins Of Daisy Episode 4

I really enjoyed the game yet, the only problem I had was how you had to remember what choices you made in the previous part. Also what system do you use to make these games?

ZeroDigitZ responds:

RPG Maker MV 1.3 Engine

D-Pression D-Pression

Wow this took me forever yet it was worth it

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Great job beating the game! I'm glad you seem to have liked this one too, even though it's quite different from the text-based games :D

A Sweet Typing Thrill A Sweet Typing Thrill

Hello Shadow,

It's nice to see that your still making puzzles, yet this isn't why I'm truly here for. I would like to play another game with you this time I want to see if you can find a little message hidden within this message hehehe good luck.

Fears
I was always afraid of others, even as a child I wouldn't play with my siblings.Yet I met someone at midnight that changed my whole life. His name was James Embers. He first came badly injured and was terrified saying that someone was chasing him.My parents let him inside saying that he was dying. Me being around ten at the time, had no clue on what to do about the situation of death. Yet he was able to live, but he wouldn't talk to us about what had happened to him. He did speak but I was the only one he would talk to.I tried to tell my siblings about what he talked about.But he would stop me before I had the chance to tell them about what he said. Eventually he went to go
live somewhere else, saying that my parents couldn't raise another child so he had to go.
Through letters and other ways of communication were the only way we could talk even in
another country.One day he stopped talking to me altogether,I worried day after day leaving my soul to fear for the worst. That's when I learned that my only friend in the world was killed.
What was the message that scarred James to death?
--->

Okay that the end of the message. If you figure it out you can either reply or leave a private message if you want to continue our little game....oh by the way I hope the games continue.
From,
DestinyJewel

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Hello, Destiny Jewel :)

Thank you for playing the game!

I spent a little while trying to figure out the puzzle in your story, since I found it interesting. Alas, I didn't reach any conclusions. I dodn't really know whether I should look for something speific within the words (as in the game), or if this is more of a riddle kind of puzzle, where I need to figure out what's off based on something else. It's interesting that the character has a name given to him, even if everything else is vague, so I thought that may be a hint, along with the title, but I didn't find any sensible anagrams or the like for them.

So I'm afraid I'll give up on this one ^ ^
That said, it's nice to know that you're inspired to write, and include puzzles as well! That's a nice hobby :)

Once again, thanks for playing the game, and for leaving a review!

The Anger Game The Anger Game

I enjoyed the story and the game play I hope that there will be a sequel even with a low rating

Spawd responds:

This made my day <3 Thank you!

Who Can Escape Locked House 9 Who Can Escape Locked House 9

This was a really good game yet I have a few things I would like to say,
1. During the gem swap puzzle the green gem piece copied it self after I put it in the orange gem making it so that I had to leave the puzzle and come back.
2.Personally there were to many # combinations so it felt hard to figure out which one went where.

Forgotten Hill: Puppeteer Forgotten Hill: Puppeteer

Wow this game was dark and amazing I hope to see more of these types of games

The Murder Express The Murder Express

I think there is a glitch in the game, I knew who the killer was yet I couldn't find the murder weapon anywhere to arrest him so he killed me

Ghosts Are Good Hosts! Ghosts Are Good Hosts!

I really do enjoy the struggle yet Im not sure how to leave the table to play hide and seek with Kal

LeonDaydreamer responds:

Haha! You can't actually play Hide and Seek with Kal. That's sort of a prank you play on him. Seems, he can't take pranks himself. ;P

Thanks for playing, DestinyJewel!